Student and School Groups
We have enjoyed showing Students from around the world the unique geological landscapes, terrains, animals and flora in our back yard.
Should your student group or school be looking for something unusual to add to its itinerary contact us for up to date pricing.
Suggested itinerary for up to 50 students:
- We suggest we meet your students at the public toilets in Pemberton, there is good bus parking and no road crossings to use the toilet.
- Turn right after the Pemberton library into Hospital Ave.
- We will meet the coach here at the determined time (normally 9am or 2pm) and escort the bus to Lake Yeagarup.
- One of our ecoguides will jump on your bus to talk to the students on the way to the lake.
- At the lake, we will have available 3 vehicles seating 24 passengers enabling the students to be transferred to the dunes for a bit of fun off road!
- Please note the students left at the lake will be entertained with Wendy offering hands on experience finding out the lakes ecology, macro invertebrates and local animal life.
- Once on the dunes, (activities including kite flying, football, sand angels, beach volleyball, cricket, and other sand activities - including running up and sliding down the dunes). - kids tend to have a fantastic time!
- Groups will be swapped around with morning or afternoon tea offered in between.
Teachers and assistants are free of charge for the tour component (please note this is normally to a maximum 15% of the students).
BBQ Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner is also available before or after the tour so please ask when inquiring.